Quick entry for guests to Adobe Connect OpenVCE Meeting Space - https://adobe.harmonieweb.org/openvce/
For OpenVCE.net Web Observers, you can launch three tools in separate windows - and move them on screen as you wish:
- Adobe Connect:
OpenVCE Meeting Space
- I-Say Chat Link:
Central Plaza, VCE(128,128,22);
I-Zone West, VCE(64,128,25)]
- Harmonie Web Registered Users: login via this link - Harmonie Web (OpenVCE Meeting Space)
- Harmonie Web Registered Users:
can also login in first to Harmonie Web (OpenVCE Site)
and then visit the OpenVCE Meeting Space after log in.
- "All-in-One" link may also be used to launch all three tools by those without the Adobe Connect launcher plug-in installed. Unfortunately, if the plug-in is installed already, Adobe Connect will take over the whole window rather than staying within its allocated frame.
- I-Say: may be used to communicate between others using this web chat facility and those usign text chat within a nominated OpenVCE 3D Space. When you chat you will be asked for a name. That name will be used to identify your messages. Type return after a message to send a chat message. Make sure you send at least one even very simple "Hi" message, since you will not see any chat from others until you do. There can be a 20 seconds or more delay on first use.
- Twitter: the hash-tag normally used for OpenVCE events is #openvce
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before
- Test your connection:
- Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview