Copy the contents of this Wiki page to a new case to establish a proforma for a case. Many of the elements will be in the form of Key = Value pairs, though anything useful to the case team may be entered. Use a suitable name for the case to make the URL convenient. E.g. Expt_Case_123_Oil_Spill. Help with formatting, adding tables, etc is available in "Editing help" link under the text area when in edit mode.
- Team 3D Space - I-Zone@VCE - http://slurl.com/secondlife/VCE/128/80/22/ -
- Suggested Standard Operating Procedure for Collaboration - Virtual Collaboration Protocol. See Protocol Summary for a Wiki page exploring similar protocol support from OpenVCE.net facilities. Details of the protocol are at http://openvce.net/vce-protocol
- To support the handling of a case, the following OpenVCE.net facilities may be used:
- Case Wiki, e.g. Case Wiki
- Case Forum, e.g. Case Forum
- Personal blog entries to communicate personal information about team members or inputs they wish to create and share via a URL which would normally be added in appropriate places in the Case Wiki or Forum.
- Concept Maps (Cmaps)
- <I-N-C-A> methodology for expressing partially developed collaborative plans
- Scenario Resources:
Case Title: TBA
Objective or Task: TBA
- Name with link to Personal Blog Entry or Forum Topic Entry
- E.g. Austin Tate
- Name with link to Personal Blog Entry or Forum Topic Entry (also note specific role if any)
- E.g. Austin Tate
Case Description: TBA
Case Problem Dimensions
|dimension 1...||reason dimension 1 is important to address||high|
|dimension 2...||reason dimension 2 is important to address||medium|
Case Options and Plans
Plans may be shown in a range of convenient formats including being expressed as Cmaps, as <I-N-C-A> (Issues, Nodes/Activities, Constraints and Annotations), etc.
|Option 1 with Context||Option 2 with Context|