Return to OpenVCE.net Community Portal.
Note this MediaWiki facility provides the main way for OpenVCE.net communities to create, share and maintain community knowledge. OpenVCE.net "Knowledge Books" provide edited content and act as an organized way to point at the community knowledge.
- OpenVCE Knowledge Book
- Collecting Social Networking Data from Second Life
- Creating SOPs Using a Wiki
- OpenVCE vs. CSCW
- Virtual Collaboration Protocol Technology
- Types of Meeting Space
- DICE - Dismounted Infantry Collaboration Environment
- Institute for Interstellar Studies (I4IS)
- ISCRAM AI for Crisis Response Community
- JOE - Joint Operating Environment Community
- KSCO - Knowledge Systems for Coalition Operations Community
- MPAT - Multinational Planning Augmentation Team
- VOICCE - Virginia’s Operational Integration Cyber Center of Excellence
- WoSCR - Whole of Society Crises Response Community
Knowledge Books contain edited content and summary links back into the OpenVCE.net Wiki. Contact a site admin or one of your community group leaders to suggest contents and editorial links.
- Virtual Collaboration Protocol Summary (SP)
- Templates for various elements are included in the link above - copy useful elements to your own case (SP)
- An alternative suggestion for a Case Template - copy contents to create your own case (AT)
- Expt Case 0 H1N1 - for use by OpenVCE.net team trials of VCE on experimental scenario
- Add other experimental cases here for convenient access
- All Pages Index
- Wiki Editing Help, Formatting, Links, Images, Tables, Formatting, Images, Wiki Editing Tips
- Image Tests
OpenVCE.net (Open Virtual Collaboration Environment) is a community project led by the Artificial Intelligence Applications Institute (AIAI) within the School of Informatics at the University of Edinburgh. It provides open source and freely accessible facilities to support collaboration in a community, linking a web-based Community Portal with a virtual-world based 3D Space.